terça-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2009

Do I look absurd in this hat?


?question marks:?                                                                                                                    bymauriceETsantos>daftpunk,2009
The stupid era...really a bygone era,
some of us, some of me, planting Xmas tree
and spending lots of Ki
energy on those thousands lamps
silly or stupid - where are we gonna be free? 

it has been a pretty daft idea anyway; have I been?

mAY i HOPE ANYTHING from cop15?

Never hopes, without your own...

me - May I punk you?
you - Don´t be daft - let me pay - you paid last time.
me again - Where is the time?
you again - Depends, what thime is it NOW?
me, after time - iT IS unsound mind

Well, Tom & Stamp,
come on, get your way
and get you together, do not forget.
- But, where this light is come from?
- To where it goes.

I like that music, dou you regret?
Is there anything you´ve done in your life that you regret?
Have you got a ticket?

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh little babe in my arms, I bet!




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário